Wednesday 6 January 2016

Live Wires!


Well, my New Year was short lived. ? and A had an argument, as ? says words! because he was trying to talk to A to tell A what ? actually knows about a certain subject and A wasn't having any of it, A wasn't listening at all and he left in a huff because he couldn't get his own way.
Well, ? and A both think they are right all the time and they just clash. They should never be near each other because they are both live wires and I'm stuck in the middle...Families, who will have them!

I had a terrible headache all day yesterday even after taking pain-killers. I went to bed around 8pm and laid in the dark for a while,  then watched a program about the Queen and Windsor Castle and preparations about a banquet. It was quite interesting really. 

 

No comments:

Chest Infection Never Ending!

Why am I prone to chest infections, that's what I want to know!? It's mean! This poxy illness just won't leave me al...