Wednesday 31 August 2016

My Bad Chiari Day...

http://healthfiles.info/31-problems-people-with-chiari-malformation-will-understand/
My Bad Chiari Day

I had a bad yesterday. My whole body was in pain really but, mostly my head, neck, upper and lower spine seemed more noticeable and in a sort of confused, all over the place feeling (can't think of the words here, I think you know what I mean)
My head felt like it was going to burst with pain that seemed to be mostly at the back of my head and neck and, it felt like it was all over my head too, my eyes and face...throbbing.
I could feel my spine and ribs: Upper spine, neck felt painfully sore, sort of hot. My lower spine felt more worse than my upper spine painful and hot. ribs felt kind of bruised!??
My hands and feet were painful with soreness, in the flesh of my hands and feet, the bones were painful too and kept twisting with cramp, both hands and feet...I felt so tired and painfully fatigued.
It seemed like all the pains was happening all in one day.This has happened a few times before all at once. Normally I get one or two of the area pains happen here and there,..often, but not all of them at the same time.

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...