Thursday 13 October 2016

Diabetes and C.O.P.D. Reviewal With Nurse...


 Diabetes Type2: 
I went to see the nurse yesterday and she has put me on a new tablet Sitaglipin 25mg 1xday which is a low dose as well as the Metformin 1500xday I'm already taking. She told me my Pancreas isn't working, she's going by the blood test I had last month.
I felt upset when when the nurse was talking to me and giving me a some severe words of warning. I know she is right with what she said and, I know it is all my own fault for not taking myself in hand in the beginning when it could have been all turned around. Now I've got to stay on the medications for the rest of my life, where if I had just stopped eating the wrong foods and watched what I ate in the first place, I would be alright now. I'm such a stupid, stupid woman for not taking myself in hand in the beginning. But saying that I've just got to get on with it and look after myself better from now on.

C.O.P.D.:
I feel pleased that my H...something or other percentage has risen to 88% At one point it was 75% and borderline stage 2-3 Now its stage 2.  So yes, I'm pleased about that.
Well at least something has got better. 

Now I've got to get my eating habits sorted out and my weight down. I know I can do this

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...