Monday 10 April 2017

Thing's That Has Been Happening Lately...

 
It's been a while again since I wrote here. 
My daughter Sheila took me out for afternoon tea March 13th for my up and coming birthday 15th April when I will be 70 years of age. She took me out at that time as it was her weeks holiday from work.
I had a wonderful time scoffing all the goodies as you can see...haha! Seriously it was a lovely day. Afterwards we went back to Sheila's and watched a DVD and I returned home around 5:pm. Thanks Sheila for my lovely day.




Well what can I say! A few other things have happened since I last posted here. 

My Zo has moved too Plaistow, London with her boyfriend Shane and his family. 
I have been keeping in contact with Zoe via facebook messaging. She seems to be ok, but I sometimes wonder if it is her I'm chatting too!?? I have sent her an Easter card, if she gets it she will message me and let me know she's got it. And, I think I will ask Zoe what I say to her about a holiday and see if she responds to that. If its Zoe I know what she would say.

And there's Steven what can I say about him!?? He don't do much and stays in his room a lot which I've told him he should be doing things and going out, and he wears sunglasses all the time which is no good for his eyes. He is and has become a problem and I just don't know what to do about him.

? is in a lot of pain and has worsened over a matter of weeks I would say. He is getting lots of pain in his body and a lot of bad headaches and pains in his head. And he has a lot of aggression in him.

As for me, I get so down in myself at times which makes me angry with myself a lot of the time, mostly because of all the negative issues around me all day and every day, but I cope  the best I can.
I have got another chest infection and I'm now on antibiotics and steroids. I started taking the antibiotics on Saturday 8th April and started to take the Steroids today 10th April. I will have to keep an eye on this infection in-case it turns into something else. At my age I can't be too careful as it worries me a bit.

I started the 2-Day Diet last week and doing ok on it too. Monday's and Thursday's are my 2 days of fasting and tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I am feeling good about this diet. I've got to do this diet foe health reasons, too late for vanity for me.
I have 2 facebook friends doing the same diet so we can compare. It is good for our morale to be diet buddies.  

Well, that's all the news I can think of right now, but I think I have left out a few other issues that has happened as I can't remember anything else.


No comments:

Chest Infection Never Ending!

Why am I prone to chest infections, that's what I want to know!? It's mean! This poxy illness just won't leave me al...