Thursday 18 August 2016

I'm So Annoyed With Myself...And, Tiredness And Fatigued...


I am so bloody annoyed with myself right now, because I've gained weight as I've felt so stressed out this past week with ? coming here everyday because his other half is away on holiday.
That man so gets right up my nose and makes me dislike him all the more with his all his me, me, me attitude as if no-one else has got their own lives to lead or their own things to do and why is it everything has to revolve around him and what he says goes. And, what does he do, he just sits there everyday in the arm-chair and gives orders he wants this or that.
Ok! Ok! I know ? is ill, but so am I and, I don't seem to get any support from him or anyone else come to that. Ok, he does care but, it don't feel like it at times. He has got his good points about him but, he still gets up my nose for just being here!
I don't think ? realizes what happens to me when I do things, like cook a dinner. When I cook a dinner I can't do anything else as I'm so tired and painfully fatigued and have to rest...a lot while cooking. And I have to take to my bed for the rest of the day. It takes almost all afternoon for the bad painful feelings to leave me before my body and legs go back to normal (normal for me that is although I have pain all the time) And, if I do any light chores, its the same, I get so tired and painfully fatigued. I can't do both dinner and chores, it has to be one or the other although I do want to do more, but my body lets me down.
My house needs to be cleaned properly. I can't do any of the heavy stuff, like windows and curtains, vacuuming, cleaning ect...as it is all too much, much to much for me. 
I have done some vacuuming or cleaning when I thought I felt good in myself but, it made me feel so ill and painfully tired and fatigued that I thought I was going to die with all the severe pain within me, it feels like the pain will never end.

Well, that's all my ranting for done for today. I just had to get this off my chest.

                                                                                  

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...