Thursday 28 September 2017

Aunt Glad's Funeral...

Alan took me to Aunt Glads funeral 18th September at Corbet Tey
I felt very emotional because I did want to see her before she passed away and wasn't able to due to circumstances. We had such lovely chats on the phone before she went into hospital and it was lovely to talk to her and I will always treasure our little chats on the phone.

I met my cousin's Marilyn and Pauline after many years, not quite sure how many, it must be at least 40 years, maybe more. It was nice to see them both and and it was nice to meet their families too. I will keep in contact with Marilyn. I haven't got Pauline's phone no.
                                                   Sandra
 

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...