Thursday 28 September 2017

Victims Support...

25th September Alan took me to the Drs. Surgery for my flu jab. I first spoke to Jo one of the receptionists about my situation with Bert and what had happend. She gave me a phone no. to Victims Support, then Jo took me into see the nurse for my flu jab as I was late for my appointment because I was talking to Jo.
When I got home I rang Victims Support and was waiting for a return phone call, but it didn't come, so the next day 26th September I rang again and spoke to Charlotte and she made me an appointment to see her the following day. Charlotte was very nice and made me feel comfortable.
27th September Alan took me for my appointment with Charlotte. I told her what had happened and Alan spoke up for me with more detail. And Charlotte filled my forms in for me for Sheltered Accomodation and made arrangements for alarms to be installed in my house while I'm still living here.
Charlotte is making arrangements for me to see a councilor too.

I need to get a letter from Charlotte, Victims Support for my GP to write a letter concerning my health conditions and how they affect me.

29th September a man is coming to install alarms around my house for me  and Charlotte is coming with him, she will most likely have the letter I need for my GP with her.
I feel mortified really because they will be coming in a van with Victims Support plastered all over the van which will make me feel embarrassed. 

I have got an appointment with my hairdressers as well today 29th. I will have to cancel the appointment as I have other commitment's also I'm not well enough to have my hair done anyway.
                                                                              Sandra

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...